About the Job
We’re Karma Network, experts in Digital Acceleration. We combine Digital and Business Strategy to capture extraordinary value and deliver stellar results for our clients.
We’re looking for a Digital Business Consultant with a strong passion for solving business problems, strategy and all-things-digital. In this position, you’ll get to work on a variety of projects and clients, across different industries, and you’ll get to play both a strategic and an operational role.
You’ll participate in the definition of strategies and concepts, as well as in the day-to-day work of achieving results by leveraging platforms, tools and methodologies. You will be frequently challenged, pushed and supported to become proficient in digital business.
- Identify and translate industry trends that can add value to clients;
- Clarify ambiguous challenges, extract insights from complex information and outline detailed recommendations to clients;
- Understand digital tools and processes and how they impact business results
- Define, implement and manage digital business growth by leveraging multiple channels (e.g. Google, Facebook and Linkedin Ads, Email, SEO)
- Ensure detailed measurement of online results, build intelligence and report proactively to clients and your team leader;
- Build trusted relationships with clients and solve customer issues in a timely and professional manner;
- Manage clients’ acquisition budget as if it were your own;
- Work with multidisciplinary teams (e.g. Design, IT) to deliver the best solutions to clients.
Who we’re looking for
- Degree in Business, Economics, Maths, Finance, Engineering or related areas;
- Comfortable with ambiguous, fast-changing environments;
- Results-driven, with attention to detail;
- Able to structure and solve problems through quantitative analysis;
- Fast learner and eager to solve problems;
- Scientific mindset and critical thinking
- Able to handle multiple projects effectively and meet deadlines on time
- Able to communicate effectively in English and Portuguese
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills and emotionally intelligent (you’re able to understand and reflect on the impact you have on others)
Who You Are
People that thrive at Karma are passionate about problem solving, curious about digital, interested in mastering different skills and able to wear multiple hats (digital, marketing, data, business strategy, automation etc.).
We like working with people who are friendly and thoughtful, happy to express themselves and able to explain their thinking. We enjoy and put a lot of effort and thought into building a team that is welcoming, collaborative and supportive.
We’re committed to bringing together individuals from different backgrounds and perspectives. We strive to create an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, and do great work together. As an equal opportunity employer, we prohibit any unlawful discrimination against a job applicant on the basis of their race, color, religion, sex, parental status, gender identity or expression, transgender status, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or genetic information. We are committed to fostering diversity across our company.
If this sounds like you, join us.
What’s It Like Working at Karma
We’re a people-first, client-centric kind of company that believes in mastery and excellence. It’s the combination of these things that distinguishes us from everyone else. It’s also why we believe we add unique value to our clients and provide meaningful growth journeys to everyone who works here.
People who thrive at Karma are comfortable with fast-changing, fast-paced environments. Such is the life of working with clients. However, that does not mean we expect, or ask, that you work long hours on weekends or pick up the phone at 8pm. Work-life balance (which to us simply means “your life shouldn’t be all about work”) is something we take seriously.
If this sounds reasonable to you, working with us can be a great opportunity for growth and learning. We like to give everyone the runway (and the permission) to take the lead, be proactive and find their footing in our day-to-day operations.